1. Daily care: daily simple care, can make leather shoes last for a long time, just durable.
(1) A pair of high heels should be worn once every other day. Because the high-heeled shoes wear the whole day, the sweat will cause moisture in the shoes, so after going home, the high-heeled shoes should be placed in a cool, ventilated place to dry to prevent the growth of bacteria.
(2) After wearing high heels, apply sandpaper or soft hair to remove dust. The position of the gap between the heel and the body of the shoe can be wiped off with a pointed brush and then placed in the shoe to prevent the leather from deforming. If there is no shoe support, you can put it in a newspaper instead.
(3) If the high-heeled shoes are wet, apply the dry cloth to absorb the moisture of the high-heeled shoes, then put them in a cool and ventilated place to let the high-heeled shoes dry naturally. Never put the wet shoes in the sun under the sun, air-conditioning or blow with a wind tube. Dry, otherwise it is prone to bursting. When cleaning high heels, avoid washing with water and contact with chemical solvents.
2. Special care: In addition to daily care, some special cases, if properly treated, can make shoes more beautiful and durable.
(1) Inner detachment: Generally, the inner leather is dyed. When wearing the foot temperature and sweat, it may be discolored. This is a normal phenomenon. Wax can be applied to the inside to provide a protective layer inside to reduce discoloration.
(2) The zipper is not smooth: zipper with wax can improve the effect.
(3) Denitrification: If there is a little anti-nitrification, you can use the color matching shoe cream to complement the color or white oil to lightly wipe the anti-nitrogen part to eliminate the stain.
(4) Metal decorative buckle oxidation (gold, silver, copper buckle): You can gently wipe off the black spots with the finest water sandpaper, then gently wipe with a transparent shoe cream.
(5) The white shoes are dirty, and the stains can be wiped off with a little transparent shoe cream.
High heels wearing precautions
A pair of good high heels, in addition to their own material maintenance, the correct wearing habits can improve the durability of high heels:
When new shoes are not easy to wear, don’t be stubborn, you should use a shoehorn. Do not step on the heel when wearing shoes to avoid pile-following. High-heeled shoes cannot be damp, rain, water, sun and fire. If you accidentally encounter water, you should wipe it with a dry cloth as soon as possible and use paper to support it. Let it dry in a dry and ventilated place. Do not place it under the sun or air. The air cylinder is blown dry, otherwise, it is prone to burst or shrinkage. Do not step on the water, gravel and hard objects on the leather bottom. It is recommended to put a rubber sole to increase life. Regularly check the palm surface (addition layer of the heel on the ground) when wearing, and it is normal to find that it is deeply worn or discolored after water. Diamonds and metal buckles are the handsets, and it is normal to oxidize or fall off when worn or placed in a damp place. Shoes should not be worn continuously for more than two days in order to give the leather a chance to rest.
1. Calfskin, sheepskin, soft sheepskin, soft cowhide series:
Wipe the upper with a soft, clean, dry cloth. Select the same color of the same color quality care cream evenly applied to all parts of the vamp, dry in a rotating and ventilated place for 5 minutes, then wipe it back and forth with a soft cloth, not too hard until natural luster appears.
2. Patent leather series:
Use a semi-moist cloth to clean and dry the entire upper without using shoe oil, care cream, and other products. Avoid contact with oils or acids and bases to prevent the upper from being contaminated or yellowed. When storing after wearing, each shoe should be individually set with a shoe bag to prevent the color of other leather from fading to the patent leather upper, especially the light leather surface.
3. Burnt leather series: Clean the whole upper with a soft cloth, use a colorless transparent special leather care cream, and use a soft cloth to wipe back and forth on the upper, showing natural luster.
4. Scratch leather series:
This type of skin is characterized by a soft, oily feel and a small spotted enamel that is the style of this type of skin. Since there is no paint layer on the leather surface, please pay special attention to oil stains and dirt. Once it is contaminated, it will penetrate the surface and it is difficult to remove. If it is only partially wet by the water, it can be restored to its original appearance after drying. Usually, use a soft and clean dry cloth to clean the upper, and then apply a little color leather care cream.
5. Wipe color series:
This type of leather surface is processed and will naturally discolor, showing a two-color effect, which is a normal phenomenon. Try not to wear it for a long time, because the continuous wearing of the curved parts is easy to deform and wrinkle, which is easy to cause serious discoloration. Keep the upper of the shoes clean. If you encounter oil stains and stains, it is easy to partially discolor when cleaning. Avoid rain and wet cloth. If you are soaked in water, you can only dry it with a dry cloth, put it in a ventilated place and air dry it, then apply oily colorless transparent shoe polish to lightly rub the surface.
6. Waxed leather series:
This kind of skin is best to use white wax, but the wax should not be too much. If you don’t mind, you can also use colorless shoe polish to clean it with a clean white cloth. The skin color is deeper and normal. Natural luster can be.
7. Suede, nubuck leather series:
This kind of leather surface uses a shoe brush to remove dirt and other debris on the surface of the shoe. When brushing, please pay attention to the direction of the hair, then use the household hair dryer to adjust to the cold air, and blow the dust, particles and other debris accumulated in the pile. Clean, when the leather becomes white, it can be colored with cashmere powder.
8. The film, mirror film series:
This kind of leather is cleaned and dried with a semi-wet cloth. You don’t need to use shoe oil, care cream, and other products. When handling, pay attention to lightly and gently to prevent hard objects from scratching.
9. Cloth series:
This kind of leather can be stained with a slightly damp cotton surface, and it can be dried naturally. Do not wear it on rainy days.
3 strokes to make new shoes do not wear feet
Newly bought shoes, always wear feet, even a few thousand pieces of the brand name sometimes, here are a few tips to help solve the troubles of new shoes grinding feet, pinch feet.
1. Wine dipping method: Pour the white wine (about 25 grams) into the new shoes, shake it a few times, put it in an hour and then wear it, the leather will no longer be hard shoes and no longer pinch. If it is the edge of the shoe, such as the heel, you can dry the wet tissue, then fully soak the white wine, use a clip to fix the part of the grinding foot, place it for one night, and wear it the next day.
2. Rolling method: If the edge of the new shoe is worn, use a wet towel to rub the foot for a few minutes to make it moist and soft, then press it with a cylindrical object several times to press the foot. Smooth and flat, you won’t be grinding your feet anymore.
3. Wedge palm method: If the new shoe is more serious, use a wet towel to wet it, then use the shoe wedge to support it, and wear it to the foot.
If you want to see some beautiful high heel, open our sandals manufacturer website.You can find, what you are interested.