Beach sandals are made up of two parts of the upper and the sole. The upper part is made of cotton or polyester fabric, which has the advantage of being elastic, not easy to absorb water, and reducing the resistance of water when swimming. The sandal needs to be partially equipped with a fastening tape, and its function is to enable the beach sandals and the concave portion of the sole to be closely attached together so that the shoe and the foot are integrated, and the resistance to the foot during swimming is more effectively reduced. The bottom of the foot is made of a soft and ultra-thin rubber sole. Its function is to prevent the carapace or hard stones from being hurt by the feet of the marine animals. It also allows the wearer to experience the feeling of walking barefoot on the beach.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, tourism to the sea has become one of the first tourist projects. Eating seafood and bathing in the sea is an indispensable activity. In order to avoid being hurt by the hard objects such as shells or stones on the beach, people often wear slippers, and it is very inconvenient and cumbersome to wear slippers, so the invention of beach sandals can be used instead of slippers. It can be worn directly when it is launched. Beach shoes are comfortable to wear, breathable, simple in structure, easy to produce, and have great market prospects.
1. Designed according to ergonomics, the shoe body can be adjusted to suit all types of feet;
2. Light, soft, shock absorption is good;
3. The sole is extremely tough and durable;
4. Spacious interior space;
5. Anti-mildew, deodorant, breathable, waterproof, moisture-absorbing, quick-drying, no matter whether it is rainy or wild, and other conditions are no problem.
The suede and suede leather does not slip when soaked in sweat and rain, making it the fabric of choice for many beachwear designers.
1. When wearing beach sandals, do not put the fixed shoelaces of the heel on the bottom of the footboard. Many people wear beach sandals as slippers, and for a long time, the fixed straps of the shoes will be trampled and the body will be deformed.
2. Try not to wear beach shoes for intense exercise. Like playing basketball, playing football, trying to wear special shoes, even the best beach sandals cannot be used as soccer shoes.
3. When hiking, try not to step on sharp objects such as sharp stones, avoid bathing in the water for a long time, or put it in the sun, and be careful not to let the fire bake during camping to avoid discoloration, deformation, and accelerated aging.
4. Don’t lend beach sandals to people whose feet are bigger than your feet. Oh, eight people in the dormitory, you wear me, I wear you too often, but still, try to avoid it.
5. Avoid contact with chemicals, such as alcohol, sulfuric acid, chemicals, or sea water should be cleaned in time.
6. When the beach sandals are dirty, they should be cleaned in time. When cleaning, be careful not to use a shoe brush to clean them. Wash them repeatedly with water, then dry them with a rag, put them in a ventilated place, and the sandals should be sewn or short-term.