Rubber refers to a highly elastic polymer material with reversible deformation. It is elastic at room temperature and can be deformed under a small external force. It can be restored to its original state after removing external force. Rubber is a completely amorphous polymer with a low glass transition temperature (T g) and a large molecular weight, often greater than several hundred thousand.
The early rubber was obtained from rubber plants such as rubber trees and rubber grasses and was processed to produce materials that were elastic, insulating, impervious to water and air. It is a highly elastic polymer compound. Rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber. Natural rubber is processed by extracting gum from plants such as rubber trees and rubber grasses; synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in various aspects of industry or life.
1. Wear-resistant rubber: The wear resistance and toughness of wear-resistant rubber are very good, so it is very durable. This rubber material is generally used on the outsole of tennis shoes.
2. Environmentally friendly rubber: Also known as recycled rubber, this rubber outsole contains up to 10% recycled rubber, the main purpose is to protect the environment.
3. Air rubber: The rubber contains air and has a certain shock absorption function, but it is not very wear-resistant and the user is not very extensive.
4. Viscous rubber: Viscous rubber is characterized by good flexibility and very non-slip, and is generally used in indoor sport’s shoes.
5. Hard rubber: Hard rubber is the most comprehensive rubber in the outsole rubber material. It is tough, non-slip and very wear-resistant. It is also widely used. Most of the multi-purpose shoes and basketball shoes use this rubber to make the outsole.
6. Adding carbon rubber: Carbon is added to the ordinary rubber material to make the rubber more tough and wear-resistant. Most of the running shoes use this kind of rubber, and the BRS letters are left in the back part of the running shoe sole to indicate The outer sole is made of carbonized rubber.
Rubber sandals purchase method:
1. Check the upper. The first is to see if there is skew or the chromatic aberration on the upper, whether the upper is damaged or not, the yarn is skipped, and the varnish coating is uniform. Secondly, it is necessary to check whether the stitches of the stitches are neat and uniform, whether there is a jumper break, and whether the lines of each part have a color difference.
2. The eye should not be loose and loose, the misalignment of the eye should not exceed the width of the half-eye.
3. The decorative pieces should be securely sewn. Symmetrical decorative parts cannot have obvious dimensional changes and chromatic aberrations, and the printed patterns, characters, and trademarks should be clear, and no bleeding or drag marks are allowed.
4. Except for the rubber parts outside the bottom, it should be noted that the parts cannot be curled or vented.
5. The inner surface of the sponge cannot appear the lack of glue, the inner bottom should be flat. The inner fabric is not allowed to be damaged or shelled, the printing should be clear and correct, and there should be no color difference between the inner and inner fabrics.
6. The rubber outsole pattern should be clear and lack of glue. The outsole fit does not occur in the front or back sitting, nor does it allow popping and skewing. At the same time, the upper and the outsole must not have defects such as impurities, sand, air bubbles, and obvious pollution and abrasion.
7. The same pair of shoes are not allowed to have the color difference, and there is no obvious difference between the length and the rear. The outsole must not be sprayed with sulfur, and the rubber parts should not stick to the bottom.
8. Buy a pair of satisfactory rubber sandals not only need style satisfaction but also must fit, so you should try on it when you buy. Because the length of the left and right feet of the human body, fat and thin are different, you must wear both feet when trying on. The so-called fit shoes refer to the fat and thin anastomosis of the shoes, the feet can be freely moved in the shoes, the telescopic freely, the feet have no squeeze, and support stable products.