The cleaning method for cotton slippers:
1. The cleaning method of soft bottom cotton slippers:
Soft-skinned cotton slippers generally use a soft TPR material. Due to the material, it will become larger after wearing. Washing can be selected by machine washing. When washing, put the slippers into the pocket and put them into the washing machine. However, in order to avoid the consequences of deformation and large slippers, it is recommended to choose hand washing. The washing steps are soaking and rubbing.
2. The cleaning method of hard bottom cotton slippers:
Hard-skinned cotton slippers generally use a non-slip rubber sole on the outsole. Although it is not easy to get stained when worn, it is not easy to be dirty. However, in regular cleaning, it is not possible to use machine washing because the rubber bottom will wear the washing machine. Inner wall. Wash and choose hand wash. Put the slippers into the basin and completely soak them. Apply the detergent on the cotton toe. Clean the rubber bottom first, then wash it from the shoes to the upper with a soft brush. Finally, clean and dry.
1. Put some alcohol into the sneakers with cotton, so after a night, the alcohol will evaporate, the odor will be removed, and the next day you can wear it.
2. Using a piece of slightly hard paper, wrap the mothballs, crush the mothballs, and evenly sprinkle the powder on the shoes. Put on the insole on it. Just a pair of mothballs on a pair of shoes. In this way, the shoe can be kept dry and the shoe smell can be removed. (Principle: Mothballs have a good antibacterial effect and can kill a large number of bacteria that multiply due to moisture.)
3. Put the quicklime powder into a small bag before going to sleep every night, put it into the shoe to absorb moisture. The lime bag can also kill the bacteria inside the shoe, and can play a certain role in removing the smell of the shoe, and can be used repeatedly.
4. A simpler method, occasionally sprinkles salt in the shoes, can absorb sweat and deodorize. (But it’s a little more troublesome to clean up)
5. You can buy some deodorant-like sprays on the market, and spray a spray every time in the shoes to relieve the smell of shoes.
6. Alum also has the effect of deodorizing, you can sprinkle some alum powder into the shoes. (General Western pharmacies have alum sale)
7. If your shoes are usually placed in the shoe when they are not worn, you can put a soap in the shoe to achieve the deodorizing effect.
8. Pack some dried tea leaves in glass stockings, and put them in the shoes, which have the functions of clean, disinfection and volatile smell.
If you are not interested in cotton slippers, you can look at other sandals, such as flip-flops, flat sandals, dress sandals. In short, Thinge sandals manufacturer will satisfy your choice.