1.Disposable slippers are more convenient to produce. Because disposable slippers of all sizes are ok, it is easier for the sandals manufacturer to produce. Unlike cotton slippers that can be recycled, the requirements for the fabric of the slippers are high, and the requirements for fabrics for disposable slippers are very low.
2. Disposable slippers have good waterproof and anti-slip properties and ventilation. Due to the various features of the disposable slipper design, the disposable slipper has various advantages such as air permeability, waterproof and slip resistance, water absorption and the like. In this case, the disposable slippers will wear a non-slip effect.
3. Disposable slippers are very lightweight and very soft and comfortable to wear. Although disposable slippers are relatively simple to produce and low in cost, their comfort and softness are unquestionable and comfortable to wear.
1. Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabrics;
2. Can not be washed like other fabrics;
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from a right angle direction and the like. Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly to prevent the improvement of the division.
The difference between disposable non-woven silk cloth slippers, terry cloth slippers, and plaid slippers:
1. Non-woven slippers are made of random fibers, which are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-toxic and non-irritating, and low in price.
2. Terry cloth slippers have high heat preservation property, which is waterproof, absorbent, stretchable and not unkempt. Compared with woven fabric, the sole has anti-slip performance, comfortable wearing, and convenient use.
The plaid fabric slippers upper is made of pure cotton fabric, with beautiful colors, comfortable and beautiful, breathable and cool, excellent workmanship, high quality, comfortable to wear, not easy to deform, and does not hurt the floor.