1. Most plastics are light, chemically stable and will not rust;
2. Good impact resistance;
3. Has good transparency and wear resistance;
4. Good insulation, low thermal conductivity;
5. Generally, the moldability and colorability are good, and the processing cost is low;
6. Most plastics have poor heat resistance, large thermal expansion rate, and easy burning;
7. Dimensional stability is poor, easy to deform;
8. Most plastics have poor low-temperature resistance and become brittle at low temperatures;
9. Easy to age;
10. Some plastics are easily soluble in solvents.
Characteristics and maintenance of plastic sandals:
The advantages of the material are wear resistance, acid, and alkali corrosion resistance, resistance to flexing, and no odor in the rubber shoes. However, plastics also have some shortcomings, which are worse than women’s mouths. The degree of hardening, overheating and softening is large, and the breaking strength is not as good as natural rubber. So how to increase the service life? Sandals should be placed in the shade to make it dry slowly after washing. Don’t put it in the sun, don’t put it on the stove. Special attention should be paid to not allowing sharp and sharp things to stab the soles. Because of the holes in the plastic products, the holes will expand and the wear life will be affected. If there is a hole, use a hot iron rod to melt the hole around it and squeeze it quickly to make it glue.
Things to watch out for wearing plastic sandals:
1. Avoid wearing shoes with bare feet. Because plastic sandals have poor air permeability, wearing a pair of thin socks can absorb the sweat on the feet.
2. Avoid the size of the shoes is small. The disadvantage of plastic sandals is that the breathability is poor, and the sweat of the soles of the feet does not easily evaporate. Therefore, the size of the shoes should not be small, it is better to have half or one shoe size than other shoes so that you don’t feel bored or squeeze your feet.
3. Avoid contact with acid f raw solution. Because acid solutions have a corrosive effect on plastic products, plastic sandals should not be exposed to acidic solutions.
The last thing to remind you is that people who are prone to sweating should not wear sandals with a heel after the Baotou, but should wear sandals that are vacant.
Be careful to buy dark, odorous plastic shoes, otherwise, it will not only cause dermatitis but also lead to more serious health problems. The reason is that some plastic shoes with deep color and odor are made of industrial waste plastics, which contain a large amount of sulfur and aniline substances. The long-term contact between the human body and these substances is very harmful to health.