The flip-flops are also called “prong-toe slippers.” Listening to the pronunciation of the word, the rhythm of kicking and kicking has been a kind of randomness and freedom. Merchants say that wearing “flip-flops” will make the ankles, calves and thighs evenly symmetrical, which will play a wonderful role in the bodybuilding of the legs; doctors…
1. Do not walk on a hard surface. When wearing a flip-flop for a long time on an uneven road or in the wild, the ankle is easily injured or cut by a sharp weapon due to loss of protection. Moreover, the soles of many people’s flip-flops are very thin, and walking on uneven roads may cause the muscles of the plantar muscles or fat pads to be damaged by hard objects such as stones, causing damage to the feet.
2. Apply some moisturizer after the feet are cleaned. The continuous tapping of the shoes on the back of the soles will make the skin of the heel harden or even chapped, and the feet will be exposed to the air for a long time. The sun exposure will cause serious water loss and make the feet dry and aging. So after cleaning, you can apply some moisturizer as appropriate.
3. It is not suitable to wear for too long. When wearing flat shoes such as flip-flops, people will have a tendency to lean backward. When walking fast, the human body will tilt the center of gravity forward, the knees will naturally bend, and the spinal muscles of the pelvis waist will also Adapt to this change and change. Wearing it for a long time can cause fatigue in the knees, pelvis and spinal muscles, as well as pain in the lower extremities.
4. Soak your feet after wearing. If you wear a flip-flop for a day, you will feel a particularly sore foot, then you can use hot water to soak your feet to relieve fatigue, you can also add some coarse salt, soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, can help ease the feet The discomfort of the department promotes blood circulation, stretches the meridians, and improves the feeling of soreness.
5. It is possible to cause deformation of the foot. Although the sole of the flip-flop is very soft and comfortable, since most of the flip-flops are too thin, they cannot give strong support to the arch. If you walk for a long time, it will cause fatigue of the calf and foot muscles, which may even cause serious flatfoot.